FESTIVE SEASON EXTENDED RETURNS
Enjoy gifting over the festive season with our extended 60 days returns for full priced purchases between the 1st November to the 25th December.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
We are happy to offer you a credit or refund on most items. Please see timeframes below for returning an item to ELK -
(INCLUDES PROMOTIONAL ITEMS)
- Returns within 30 days of purchase
- Receive a Credit or Refund
^ DISCOUNTED ITEMS
- Returns within 14 days of purchase
- Receive a Credit
Please view the "REFERENCE" section below for the definitions of "#FullPrice", and "^Discounted Items" .
To be eligible for a credit (issued as a gift voucher) or refund, the item must meet the following criteria:
- Received within the above applicable timeframes.
- Proof of purchase is provided via receipt or order number.
- Returned in its original, unused condition with ELK tags attached.
- Shoes returned in their original box .
- Purchased from www.elkthelabel.com or an ELK retail store. Please note, we cannot accept items purchased from an ELK stockist - you need to return to the original place of purchase.
Your credit will be emailed to you as a gift voucher to the value of your item/s.
You will be refunded in the same way you chose to pay.
- If your original purchase was split over a gift voucher and another payment method, we will refund onto the gift voucher first, and any balance onto other payment method. Please note, this is a function of Shopify, the software we use for our website and our retail stores, so unfortunately, we are unable to modify this process. We thank you for your understanding.
If you purchased online, you will receive an email confirmation when your refund has been completed.
For online purchases, your refund will be returned automatically.
For a purchase made at an ELK store, our retail team can assist you with a refund at any ELK store. The following steps are required to issue your refund:
- Open the AfterPay App on your phone and select the order you are returning in store.
- Click the details of the order, select "Returning an Order” and follow the prompts.
Please allow up to 10 days for processing your AfterPay refund. Please note, refunds from AfterPay will often appear as a reduction on your balance owing rather than a lump sum refund back to your original account. To learn more about Afterpay refunds please see further information by clicking the following link to view on the Afterpay website.
Unfortunately, we currently cannot facilitate exchanges. Instead, we recommend returning the incorrect item for a credit (issued as a gift voucher to use on your next ELK purchase), or refund and then placing a new order for the correct item.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that your new item will still be in stock and available for purchase by the time your parcel is received and processed by the ELK Returns Department, or you visit one of our ELK stores.
- To ensure you don’t miss out, we highly recommend checking our website to confirm the new item you are wanting is available and purchasing the new item before returning your unwanted item.
Please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +613 9478 1800 during business hours (AEST) for advice on available stock, styling or finding your best fit.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR PARCEL FOR RETURN
For all returns, please download the Returns Form by clicking here.1. Complete the Returns Form.
- Please include the filled in form with your returns items.
- ELK cannot be responsible for goods damaged in return transit.
- The purchaser is responsible for the cost of return freight.
ELK Returns Department
124 Henty Street,
Reservoir, Melbourne, 3073,
- Once received, we aim to process in 5 business days.
Alternatively, you can return your item to an ELK store.
Find an ELK store here.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM TO AN ELK RETAIL STORE
Simply visit an ELK store and provide our Retail Team with proof of purchase and they will happily assist you.
- If you originally purchased your item online, please show our Retail Team the Online Order Confirmation with the Order Number that was emailed to you shortly after placing your online order.
- If you originally purchased at an ELK store, please show your paper receipt given to you at the time of purchase.
Please note -
- Exchanges instore are dependent on stock availability – we may not always be able to assist with your request if an item is not available in your preferred size or colour.
- All refunds must be issued back to the original account and method of purchase.
In the unfortunate case you have received an item you believe to be faulty, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our Customer Service team are ready to assist you to find a suitable solution. Please contact us via email, email@example.com, or via phone, +613 9478 1800 during business hours (AEST).
- We recommend emailing a photo clearly highlighting the fault.
- Items will be assessed, and we will repair, replace, or refund on a case-by-case basis.
- We follow the ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission) guidelines and reserve the right to repair or replace the item we deem to be faulty in support of our sustainable values.
# Promotional items include Full Priced items discounted temporarily or reduced with our newsletter subscriber offer. Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept any returns on full price or discounted earrings, face masks or swimwear, unless deemed faulty.
^ Any Sale item permanently reduced. Please see our Terms and Conditions page to confirm return criteria during promotional sale periods.